- Golden Tours (link here: http://www.goldentours.com/day-trips-from-london)
- Grayline (link here: http://www.grayline.com/things-to-do/united-kingdom/london/)
- Evan Evans Tour (link here: https://evanevanstours.com/sightseeing-tours/day-tours-from-london/)
- Premium Tours (link here: http://www.premiumtours.co.uk/tours/subcategory/out-of-london-tours.id10.html)
- Day Tours London (link here: http://www.daytourslondon.com/)
After comparing some of those tours we select the Golden Tour providing Good review in Tripadvisor and price comparison. So one of the "day tour" I selected was Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich River Boat Ride Tour. We were picked up by this big bus at Langham around 8 am, and returned at about 6:30 pm. Here’s some places on the map that we visited.
Leeds Castle was built on 12th Century, it’s surrounded by a river and parts of the castle were added as they change ownership by centuries. The latest owner of the castle back in 20th century was Lady Baillie.
At that time, we didn’t use the main entrance. We used the side entrance instead with the paved walkway next to the river. Boy what a beautiful view it was !!
The building is Christian Cathedral and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site, was founded on 597 and rebuilt in 12th century. It’s 160 m long, and the choir height is 22 m.